Our magnetic inks are formulated using the magnetic pigments we produce and distribute. We offer a range of coercivities in water or solvent mediums from 300 Oerstedt to 3600 Oerstedt. Below is a selection of the inks and slurries we have currently available. The list is by no means exhaustive, so if you don’t see what you need, please ask.
- MIJ-126BE13: Water based magnetic ink for inkjet cartridges. This product forms part of AMPS Europe’s MagInkjet™ range of inks.
- PC7R9: Dispersed HiCo magnetic particle concentrate in solvent. This formulation is intended to be added to existing solvent or solventless inks and UV drying inks with the purpose of imparting magnetic properties.
- EGS-91F1: Silver scratch off ink for lottery, game cards and other products requiring an opaque silver scratch off ink.
Solvent based LoCo inks/slurries:
- MSL-1110: LoCo 290 Oe solvent-based magnetic slurry.
- MSL-2120: LoCo 330 Oe solvent based magnetic slurry.
- MSL-3310: LoCo 290 Oe solvent based magnetic slurry.
Water based LoCo inks/slurries:
- MAL-1210: Fully biodegradable (except iron oxide) water based LoCo magnetic slurry.
- MAL-2221: Fully biodegradable (except iron oxide) water based LoCo magnetic slurry.
Solvent bassed HiCo inks/slurries:
Water based HiCo inks/slurries